Age 55+ Manufactured Home & Senior RV Park in Tucson, Arizona
Age 55+ Manufactured Home & RV Park
Located near the scenic Sonoran Desert of Tucson, Arizona, provides resort-style living to an age 55+ community. We take great pride in maintaining a beautifully landscaped manufactured home park in Tucson with plenty of trees and picnic areas. The park has a 24-hour guarded entrance to ensure safety and ease of mind for our age 55+ manufactured home park residents. Our extensive recreational facilities and social programs are unparalleled by any senior manufactured home park!
Visit us today right off West Ajo Way in Tucson, Arizona! Park residents regularly enjoy leisurely walks around the park while enjoying the lush trees and vegetation. Relax at one of the recreational facilities including 2 clubhouses, 2 swimming pools, 2 jacuzzis, library, picnic areas, and much more! In addition to the recreational facilities, the senior community can participate in many of the available social programs.
The extensive list includes aquatic exercises, billiards, bingo, bowling (off-site), card & board games, dances, exercise classes, parties, and potluck dinners!
Come visit our little oasis at Desert Pueblo today! We have manufactured homes for sale and open space for you!
Tucson, AZ 85713
Interested in Moving to Desert Pueblo?
Fill out the form below for more information, general inquiries, and availability.
Take a Closer Look
- Great streets for walking
- Two clubhouses with card rooms, billiard rooms, spacious lounge areas, party rooms and kitchens and a large auditorium with stage
- Two heated swimming pools
- Two jacuzzis
- Hobby and craft area
- Six lighted shuffleboard courts
- Two lighted horseshoe pits
- Two barbecue/picnic areas
- Men's and women's saunas
- Large landscaped sun decks
- Outdoor and indoor showers
- Putting and chipping green
- Planned resident activities
- Two laundry facilities
- RV parking & boat storage
- Water and sewage
- 24-hour security
Points of Interest
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Tucson Botanical Garden
- Pima Air & Space Museum
- Sabino Canyon
- Coronado National Forest
- Saguaro National Park
- San Xavier del Bac
- Kitt Peak National Observatory
- Foothills Mall
- DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun
- Tucson Gem, Mineral & Fossil Show
A Welcoming 55+ RV Park in Tucson
Desert Pueblo is also open to senior RVers looking for a relaxing age 55+ RV park in Tucson.
Our RV park in Tucson has 76 available spaces reserved for monthly RV parking. We have a low monthly rate for the many amenities our park has to offer!
- Age Restrictions May Apply
- Pets Welcome under 20 lbs. (2 per RV)
- No Tents
- All RVs must be self-contained
- Monthly Stays Only
- Garbage & Tax not included in Monthly Rates
- Electricity not included in Monthly Rates
- $150 Utility Deposit for Monthly Stays
- 2 Person Maximum
- Total Spaces (421)
- RV Spaces Available (76)
- 50 Amp Hookups Available (30 Amp Hookups Available with Pigtail)
- Shaded (Some)
- Big Rig Sites
- Full Hookups (76)
- Back-ins (76)
- Room for Slideouts
- Trash Pickup at Site
Stopping for a while in Tucson during your tour through the southern United States is a must, especially for snowbirds.
If you would like some more information, please don’t hesitate to drop us a line. We look forward to seeing you at our Tucson RV park soon!